Ever since the reports of Facebook customer's information being collected and also utilized for info war has happened, customers in droves have actually been attempting to delete their accounts or at least, wiping the slate clean by eliminating all previous Facebook posts. Nevertheless, this can in fact prove to be a very time-consuming process as you would usually have to go via each individual post you've ever before posted and erase each by hand one at a time - Delete All Posts From Facebook.
" What?! I don't intend to that. There has to be a simpler means, right?"
Technically, yes. You can get rid of posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the need for a third-party application. This consists of previously removed or concealed posts you've shared along with posts that you've been labelled in or at the very least your tag situated in them.
Desktop Facebook users can do the same however also have other choices at their disposal in order to eliminate all posts from their timeline. You'll either be eliminating them manually or to speed points up, utilize a third-party browser extension like Social Publication post Supervisor to rid on your own of feasible previous shames.
Delete All Posts From Facebook
First, we'll start with mobile.
Facebook: Right here's Exactly how to Remove posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, touch your profile picture to go to your profile.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Action 3: Touch the circle to the left of each post that you intend to delete/hide from your account.
Crucial Note: You have 3 alternatives for eliminating content from your profile in Bulk: You can remove old posts that you directly shared, conceal posts that you or another person shared, or remove the tags from posts that you've been labelled in by other individuals. Nevertheless, you need to finish these activities individually. If you wish to erase a lot of material from your profile, you'll require to develop "batches" of posts by only tapping on posts for which you wish to take the exact same action. That is, you can't delete any kind of posts you directly shared if you likewise include posts shared by others in the same "batch".
Also note, you can tap the "Filters" switch near the top-left edge of the screen to filter your view to just see posts that you directly shared, only posts that you're labelled in and so forth.
Tip 4: As soon as you've selected one or more posts, faucet either "Next" in the top-right corner of the display, or the 3 icons in the bottom-left corner of the screen to proceed.
Step 5: At the bottom of the screen, faucet "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" depending upon what you intend to do. Keep in mind: If you're trying to remove posts however the "Delete posts" alternative remains in gray text, rather than black, it indicates you inadvertently touched an article that Facebook won't permit you to erase. Examples include notifications that you have actually altered your profile or cover photo and also posts that you might have shared from within a Facebook video game. You can only eliminate these posts from your timeline by tapping the "Hide from Timeline" alternative.
Action 6: Tap "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the verification window that shows up. The window that appears will be figured out by the choice you tapped symphonious 5 above.
DELETE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM BROWSER
You can choose to by hand remove posts separately from your Facebook timeline however allow's be real right here, that's not why you're reading this write-up. So to speed up things up as well as remove entire years from Facebook in one dropped swoop, you'll need to download and install a browser extension for Chrome. Unfortunately, there are no Safari expansions available for use currently. These extensions can remove years of background instantly with a click of a button, so make certain to archive anything you wish to conserve previously striking erase.
For this tutorial, we're mosting likely to concentrate on Social Book Post Manager as our bulk removal expansion of choice. This will make the entire removal process instead streamlined and most definitely far quicker for those that have years worth of posts to eliminate.
SOCIAL PUBLICATION post MANAGER EXPANSION
Prior to you erase your posts, I will repeat the relevance of initial creating a backup of your Facebook data. With this device, once the details is gone, it's absolutely gone. This information not only includes all of your posts however also your photos and video clips, messages and also conversation discussions as well as all info that you have actually supplied in your profile's Regarding section.
In order to produce a back-up:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings display.
2. While you have this display pulled up, there will certainly be a web link labelled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" near the bottom.
3. Click on the Download a copy link and also comply with the triggers. Facebook will certainly begin developing a backup of all your information that will certainly be available for download once total. As soon as the download is ready, Facebook will send out an e-mail to your signed up email address alerting you of its completion and also accessibility.
When you have your information backup:.
1. Install the Social Publication post Manager extension, head back to Facebook, and most likely to your Activity Log. The Task Log can be accessed by clicking the down arrow to the right of the question mark symbol in the upper-right section of the Facebook navigation header. Open it as well as locate Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log link will take you to a web page that presents all of your Facebook task (therefore the name). You will certainly see all the friends that you've added in addition to all the posts as well as remarks that you've both developed as well as liked. In the Filter area on the left-hand side, choose the filter you want to delete from, in this case, click "posts".
3. Currently open the Social Publication post Manager expansion by clicking on the symbol at the top-right of your Chrome internet browser.
4. As soon as the expansion is opened, you'll exist with a listing of filters that you can utilize to erase posts on Facebook.
The filters will determine which posts are to be eliminated as well as you can even filter them by details years, months, and also those having specific strings. A "Prescan on Page" choice is offered to you if you want to utilize it. This will certainly cause the expansion to trigger you of which posts will be gotten rid of before your confirmation. If you accept the picked posts for removal, you can click to confirm and view those posts disappear. Nonetheless, there have been some reports that when making use of the "Prescan on Page" alternative with heavily populated task logs might create issues.
5. As soon as every one of the posts you've chosen for removal have actually been picked, click the OK switch to close the alert, assess the activity log, and also if satisfied with the choice, click the Confirm to remove button located on top of the web page.
If you're not satisfied with the currently picked posts targeted for elimination, you can rejuvenate the page (I like touching F5 myself) as well as see the activity log repopulated as it was previously.