Turn Off Facebook Notifications - Facebook is excellent for communicating with friends and family, however occasionally it can feel a little also in contact.
Perhaps you do not wish to know whenever your politically zealous university good friend develops a standing. Or maybe you're a member of an incredibly friendly Facebook team as well as you're tired of the notifications exploding your phone. You want to mute them without having to leave the team and also injure some feelings-- the good news is, Facebook has made that possible.
Turn Off Facebook Notifications
You can shut off Facebook notifications.
PC or Mac
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click "Facebook triangle menu" in the top-right corner of the display.
- Pick Settings from the drop-down menu that shows up.
- In the menu that appears on the left side of the screen, choose notifications.
- Click Edit beside each of the menu items and also change your notifications as you please.
To both beginning and stop press notifications from an Android smart phone:.
- Tap the menu icon "Facebook mobile menu" and scroll down till you see Account Settings.
- Tap Account Settings, notifications, and then Mobile Push.
- Examine packages beside the items you want to be alerted around as well as uncheck packages to remove notifications.
iPhone or iPad
To enable push notifications:.
- Tap the Settings Symbol iOS Settings Icon on your gadget's home screen.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and then Facebook.
- Glide the switch beside Enable notifications so that it's green.
- Set your Alert Style to Banners or Alerts.
- Toggle the button alongside Show in Notice Facility so it is green.
- Toggle the switch beside Program on Lock Display so it is green.
To transform notifications off:
- Tap the Settings Symbol "iOS Settings Icon" on your device's home screen.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and after that Facebook.
- Glide the switch alongside Permit notifications to ensure that it's no longer green.
To transform notification Settings:.
- Touch the Settings Icon iOS "iOS Settings Icon" on your tool's residence screen.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and then Facebook.
- Under the notifications area, toggle the buttons to your liking as well as pick your alert design at the end of the display.
You currently have control over your Facebook notifications!
With those very easy actions, you have actually decluttered your phone and also can stay clear of foolish diversions like Aunt Mildred uploading her fifth cat image of the day in the family group web page. Just see to it to check Facebook every now and then to ensure you aren't missing out on anything!