Since the records of Facebook individual's information being harvested as well as utilized for details war has transpired, individuals in droves have actually been attempting to remove their accounts or at the very least, wiping the slate clean by removing all previous Facebook posts. Nevertheless, this can actually verify to be an extremely taxing procedure as you would typically need to go via each specific post you've ever posted and remove each manually one by one - How To Delete All Facebook Posts.
" What?! I do not intend to that. There has to be a less complex method, right?"
Technically, yes. You can remove posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the requirement for a third-party application. This includes previously removed or concealed posts you have actually shared as well as posts that you've been marked in or a minimum of your tag located in them.
Desktop Facebook individuals can do the exact same but also have various other alternatives at their disposal in order to remove all posts from their timeline. You'll either be eliminating them manually or to speed points up, make use of a third-party internet browser expansion like Social Publication post Supervisor to clear yourself of possible past humiliations.
How To Delete All Facebook Posts
Initially, we'll start with mobile.
Facebook: Right here's Just how to Get rid of posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Action 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, touch your profile picture to head to your profile.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Step 3: Touch the circle to the left of each post that you wish to delete/hide from your account.
Vital Note: You have three options for removing content from your account in Bulk: You can erase old posts that you personally shared, conceal posts that you or someone else shared, or remove the tags from posts that you have actually been marked in by other users. Nevertheless, you need to finish these actions one at a time. If you wish to remove a great deal of material from your profile, you'll need to create "batches" of posts by just touching on posts for which you want to take the exact same action. That is, you can't delete any posts you directly shared if you additionally include posts shared by others in the same "batch".
Additionally note, you can tap the "Filters" button near the top-left edge of the screen to filter your view to just see posts that you directly shared, only posts that you're tagged in and so on.
Tip 4: When you have actually selected several posts, faucet either "Next" in the top-right edge of the display, or the 3 symbols in the bottom-left edge of the screen to proceed.
Tip 5: At the bottom of the display, tap "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" depending upon what you wish to do. Note: If you're attempting to remove posts however the "Delete posts" choice remains in grey text, as opposed to black, it means you inadvertently touched a post that Facebook will not allow you to delete. Instances include notices that you've altered your account or cover photo and posts that you might have shared from within a Facebook game. You can just eliminate these posts from your timeline by touching the "Hide from Timeline" alternative.
Action 6: Tap "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the confirmation home window that appears. The window that appears will certainly be identified by the option you touched in Step 5 above.
REMOVE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM INTERNET BROWSER
You can choose to by hand get rid of posts independently from your Facebook timeline yet allow's be real below, that's not why you're reading this write-up. So to speed points up and also erase whole years from Facebook in one dropped swoop, you'll need to download and install a browser expansion for Chrome. Unfortunately, there are no Safari expansions readily available for usage currently. These expansions can delete years of history instantaneously with a click of a switch, so see to it to archive anything you intend to conserve before hitting erase.
For this tutorial, we're mosting likely to concentrate on Social Book Post Manager as our bulk deletion extension of option. This will make the entire deletion procedure instead streamlined and certainly far quicker for those that have years worth of posts to remove.
SOCIAL BOOK post SUPERVISOR EXTENSION
Prior to you remove your posts, I will certainly restate the relevance of first producing a backup of your Facebook data. With this tool, as soon as the details is gone, it's really gone. This information not only consists of every one of your posts however additionally your photos and video clips, messages and conversation discussions along with all info that you have actually supplied in your account's About area.
In order to produce a back-up:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings screen.
2. While you have this display pulled up, there will certainly be a web link titled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" at the bottom.
3. Click the Download a copy link as well as comply with the prompts. Facebook will certainly begin producing a back-up of all your information that will be offered for download when full. Once the download prepares, Facebook will send out an e-mail to your registered email address alerting you of its completion and also schedule.
When you have your information backup:.
1. Install the Social Book post Manager extension, head back to Facebook, and most likely to your Activity Log. The Activity Log can be accessed by clicking the down arrow to the right of the enigma symbol in the upper-right section of the Facebook navigating header. Open it and find Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log web link will take you to a web page that shows every one of your Facebook activity (thus the name). You will see all the buddies that you have actually added in addition to all the posts and also comments that you have actually both created as well as liked. In the Filter section on the left-hand side, choose the filter you wish to erase from, in this instance, click "posts".
3. Currently open up the Social Publication post Manager expansion by clicking the symbol at the top-right of your Chrome browser.
4. When the extension is opened, you'll be presented with a list of filters that you can use to remove posts on Facebook.
The filters will certainly establish which posts are to be eliminated and also you can even filter them by certain years, months, as well as also those containing particular strings. A "Prescan on Page" choice is available to you if you want to use it. This will trigger the extension to trigger you of which posts will be gotten rid of before your verification. If you approve the selected posts for removal, you can click to validate and watch those posts disappear. However, there have been some reports that when using the "Prescan on Page" option with populous activity logs might create issues.
5. Once all of the posts you have actually selected for deletion have actually been selected, click the OK button to close the sharp, evaluate the activity log, and if pleased with the choice, click on the Confirm to erase button located at the top of the page.
If you're not happy with the presently picked posts targeted for removal, you can rejuvenate the page (I choose touching F5 myself) and see the activity log repopulated as it was formerly.