This I shows you How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook using the mobile application or a net web browser.
How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook
Who can follow me?
Your friends instantly follow you. You can additionally allow people Who aren't your friends follow you.
To manage Who can follow you:
1. Click in the top right and choose Settings
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Select Friends or Public alongside Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Enables you to pick Who can comment on your public posts. Learn exactly how to adjust Who can such as or comment on your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Allows you to choose if you intend to get notifications when people Who aren't your friends start following you and share, like or comment on your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Allows you to pick Who can like or talk about your public profile information, that includes profile pictures, profile video clips, cover pictures, featured pictures as well as News Feed updates about modifications to your Intro section. Learn how to readjust Who can like or comment on your public profile info.
See Who's Following You
If you've allowed individuals to follow you, you can see a list of your fans by mosting likely to your account, clicking Friends below your cover image and then clicking More > Followers. If you don't have any fans, you won't see this alternative.
Note: If you let people Who aren't your friends follow you, individuals Who send out good friend demands that you neglect or delete will immediately start following you. If you do not desire a person to follow you, you can obstruct them at any time.
Adhering to on Marketplace
Remember that anyone on Industry can follow you if you enable following on Market.