This I shows you How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook utilizing the mobile application or an internet web browser.
How Do I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook
Who can follow me?
Your friends immediately follow you. You can also allow people Who aren't your friends follow you.
To handle Who can follow you:
1. Click in the leading right and also choose Settings
2. Click Public Posts on the left.
3. Select Friends or Public next to Who Can Follow Me.
- Public Post Comments: Allows you to select Who can discuss your public posts. Learn how to change Who can such as or talk about your public posts.
- Public Post Notifications: Permits you to choose if you intend to obtain notifications when individuals Who aren't your friends begin following you and share, like or discuss your public posts.
- Public Profile Info: Permits you to pick Who can like or comment on your public account information, which includes account pictures, profile video clips, cover images, included images as well as News Feed updates regarding modifications to your Intro section. Learn just how to adjust Who can like or comment on your public account info.
See Who's Following You
If you've enabled people to follow you, you can see a list of your fans by mosting likely to your account, clicking Friends below your cover photo and after that clicking More > Followers. If you don't have any followers, you won't see this option.
Keep in mind: If you allow individuals Who aren't your friends follow you, people Who send good friend requests that you neglect or delete will instantly start following you. If you do not desire a person to follow you, you can block them at any time.
Adhering to on Marketplace
Keep in mind that anybody on Marketplace can follow you if you allow adhering to on Market.