Since the records of Facebook user's data being harvested as well as utilized for info war has transpired, customers in droves have actually been trying to remove their accounts or at the minimum, going back to square one by getting rid of all prior Facebook posts. Nonetheless, this can actually show to be a very taxing procedure as you would normally have to go with each private post you have actually ever before uploaded and also erase each manually one at a time - How To Delete All Post On Facebook.
" What?! I don't intend to that. There needs to be a less complex way, right?"
Technically, yes. You can remove posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the demand for a third-party application. This includes previously erased or concealed posts you have actually shared as well as posts that you have actually been marked in or at the very least your tag located in them.
Desktop Facebook customers can do the same yet likewise have various other options at their disposal in order to get rid of all posts from their timeline. You'll either be removing them by hand or to speed points up, use a third-party internet browser extension like Social Book post Manager to free on your own of possible previous humiliations.
How To Delete All Post On Facebook
First, we'll begin with mobile.
Facebook: Right here's Exactly how to Eliminate posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, touch your profile picture to go to your profile.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Step 3: Tap the circle to the left of each post that you wish to delete/hide from your profile.
Essential Note: You have three options for getting rid of material from your account in Bulk: You can remove old posts that you personally shared, conceal posts that you or another person shared, or remove the tags from posts that you've been labelled in by various other users. Nevertheless, you need to finish these actions individually. If you want to delete a lot of web content from your account, you'll require to develop "batches" of posts by just touching on posts for which you wish to take the same activity. That is, you can't remove any kind of posts you personally shared if you additionally include posts shared by others in the exact same "batch".
Additionally note, you can tap the "Filters" button near the top-left corner of the screen to filter your view to only see posts that you directly shared, only posts that you're tagged in and more.
Step 4: Once you've selected one or more posts, tap either "Next" in the top-right edge of the screen, or the 3 icons in the bottom-left corner of the screen to proceed.
Step 5: At the bottom of the display, tap "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" depending on what you wish to do. Note: If you're attempting to delete posts however the "Delete posts" option is in gray message, instead of black, it means you unintentionally tapped a blog post that Facebook will not permit you to remove. Instances consist of notifications that you've changed your account or cover photo and posts that you might have shared from within a Facebook video game. You can only get rid of these posts from your timeline by tapping the "Hide from Timeline" alternative.
Action 6: Faucet "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the confirmation home window that shows up. The home window that appears will certainly be figured out by the option you tapped in Step 5 over.
ERASE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM BROWSER
You can select to by hand eliminate posts separately from your Facebook timeline however allow's be real right here, that's not why you're reading this write-up. So to speed points up and erase entire years from Facebook in one fell swoop, you'll need to download and install an internet browser extension for Chrome. Unfortunately, there are no Safari extensions offered for usage right now. These expansions can erase years of history instantly with a click of a button, so ensure to archive anything you want to conserve previously hitting remove.
For this tutorial, we're going to focus on Social Book Post Manager as our mass deletion extension of selection. This will certainly make the whole deletion process instead structured as well as certainly much quicker for those who have years worth of posts to get rid of.
SOCIAL BOOK post SUPERVISOR EXTENSION
Before you erase your posts, I will reiterate the importance of very first producing a backup of your Facebook data. With this device, as soon as the information is gone, it's genuinely gone. This information not just consists of every one of your posts yet additionally your images as well as video clips, messages as well as chat discussions along with all info that you've given in your profile's Concerning area.
In order to develop a backup:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings display.
2. While you have this display brought up, there will be a web link titled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" near the bottom.
3. Click the Download a copy link as well as comply with the prompts. Facebook will certainly begin developing a backup of all your information that will certainly be readily available for download when complete. Once the download is ready, Facebook will send out an e-mail to your registered email address informing you of its completion and also accessibility.
As soon as you have your data back-up:.
1. Install the Social Book post Supervisor extension, head back to Facebook, and also go to your Activity Log. The Task Log can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow to the right of the question mark icon in the upper-right portion of the Facebook navigation header. Open it and also find Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log web link will certainly take you to a page that displays all of your Facebook task (hence the name). You will see all the good friends that you've included as well as all the posts and remarks that you've both produced as well as suched as. In the Filter area on the left-hand side, pick the filter you desire to remove from, in this instance, click "posts".
3. Currently open the Social Publication post Manager expansion by clicking on the symbol at the top-right of your Chrome internet browser.
4. Once the extension is opened, you'll exist with a checklist of filters that you can utilize to erase posts on Facebook.
The filters will determine which posts are to be gotten rid of and you can even filter them by particular years, months, and even those containing certain strings. A "Prescan on Page" choice is readily available to you if you wish to use it. This will cause the expansion to motivate you of which posts will certainly be eliminated before your confirmation. If you accept the picked posts for removal, you can click to validate as well as enjoy those posts disappear. Nonetheless, there have been some reports that when using the "Prescan on Page" choice with heavily populated task logs may trigger issues.
5. As soon as all of the posts you have actually selected for removal have been picked, click the OK switch to shut the alert, assess the activity log, as well as if pleased with the option, click the Confirm to erase switch situated at the top of the web page.
If you're not delighted with the currently selected posts targeted for elimination, you can freshen the web page (I choose tapping F5 myself) as well as see the activity log repopulated as it was previously.