How Do I Turn Off Notifications On Facebook - Facebook is superb for keeping in touch with family and friends, but in some cases it can feel a little too in touch.
Possibly you do not wish to know every time your politically zealous college pal produces a status. Or possibly you belong to a very chatty Facebook group and also you're tired of the notifications blowing up your phone. You want to silence them without needing to leave the team and also hurt some feelings-- the good news is, Facebook has made that feasible.
How Do I Turn Off Notifications On Facebook
You can turn off Facebook notifications.
PC or Mac
- Log right into your Facebook account.
- Click "Facebook triangle menu" in the top-right corner of the display.
- Pick Settings from the drop-down menu that shows up.
- In the menu that appears on the left side of the display, select notifications.
- Click Edit beside each of the menu things and also change your notifications as you see fit.
To both start and also stop push notifications from an Android mobile device:.
- Tap the menu icon "Facebook mobile menu" and scroll down up until you see Account Settings.
- Faucet Account Settings, notifications, and after that Mobile Push.
- Inspect packages next to the things you intend to be notified about as well as uncheck the boxes to remove notifications.
apple iphone or iPad
To make it possible for push notifications:.
- Touch the Settings Symbol iOS Settings Icon on your tool's residence screen.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and after that Facebook.
- Move the button beside Permit notifications so that it's green.
- Set your Alert Style to Banners or Alerts.
- Toggle the switch alongside Show in Notice Facility so it is green.
- Toggle the button next to Program on Lock Screen so it is green.
To turn notifications off:
- Tap the Settings Icon "iOS Settings Icon" on your device's house screen.
- Once the menu is open, faucet notifications, and then Facebook.
- Glide the button alongside Permit notifications to ensure that it's no longer green.
To change notification Settings:.
- Tap the Settings Icon iphone "iOS Settings Icon" on your tool's house display.
- Once the menu is open, tap notifications, and then Facebook.
- Under the notifications section, toggle the buttons to your taste and choose your alert design at the end of the display.
You currently have control over your Facebook notifications!
With those simple steps, you have decluttered your phone as well as can stay clear of foolish interruptions like Aunt Mildred posting her fifth pet cat photo of the day in the family group web page. Just make certain to inspect Facebook from time to time to guarantee you aren't missing out on anything!