How Do I Change Facebook Profile Picture: Although adding a Facebook profile image isn't required, you can modify the one you have and also change the settings to your preference. Editing your Facebook profile thumbnail is a quick as well as simple process that takes minutes to finish.
How Do I Change Facebook Profile Picture
Just how do I add or change my profile photo?
To add a profile photo or change your current profile picture:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left and float over your profile photo.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Crop your image and also click Save. If you do not wish to crop your photo, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, after that click Save.
For highest, your profile picture need to be at the very least 320 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.
Keep in mind: Your present profile image is always public.
Just how do I add or change my Page's profile image?
Discover exactly how to add or change your profile image for your personal account.
To add or change your Page's profile photo:
1. Most likely to your Page
2. Click in the bottom right edge of your profile image
3. Select a choice and also comply with the on-screen instructions
Learn about the measurements of your Page's profile picture.