Facebook Change Profile Picture: Although adding a Facebook profile photo isn't obligatory, you can edit the one you have and also change the setups to your preference. Modifying your Facebook profile thumbnail is a fast as well as simple procedure that takes minutes to finish.
Facebook Change Profile Picture
How do I add or change my profile picture?
To add a profile photo or change your existing profile photo:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left and float over your profile photo.
2. Click Update.
3. You can:
- Upload a photo from your computer.
-Select a photo you've already uploaded or one you're tagged in.
4. Plant your photo and click Save. If you do not want to crop your image, click Skip Cropping in the bottom left, after that click Save.
For best quality, your profile image should go to least 320 pixels large as well as 320 pixels tall.
Keep in mind: Your current profile image is always public.
Just how do I add or change my Page's profile photo?
Find out just how to add or change your profile picture for your personal account.
To add or change your Page's profile image:
1. Most likely to your Page
2. Click in the bottom best corner of your profile image
3. Select an alternative and comply with the on-screen instructions
Find out about the measurements of your Web page's profile photo.