Since the records of Facebook user's information being harvested and also used for info warfare has actually come about, users in droves have actually been trying to delete their accounts or at the minimum, going back to square one by getting rid of all prior Facebook posts. However, this can actually confirm to be a very lengthy process as you would normally have to go through each specific post you have actually ever before published and also erase each by hand one at a time - How To Delete Wall Posts On Facebook.
" What?! I do not want to that. There needs to be a simpler way, right?"
Technically, yes. You can eliminate posts from your Facebook timeline from within the Facebook mobile application without the requirement for a third-party application. This includes formerly removed or concealed posts you've shared in addition to posts that you've been tagged in or at least your tag located in them.
Desktop computer Facebook individuals can do the very same yet additionally have various other alternatives at their disposal in order to eliminate all posts from their timeline. You'll either be removing them by hand or to speed up things up, utilize a third-party web browser extension like Social Publication post Supervisor to clear on your own of feasible previous embarrassments.
How To Delete Wall Posts On Facebook
Initially, we'll start with mobile.
Facebook: Below's Exactly how to Remove posts From Your Timeline in Bulk
Step 1: Near the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap your profile picture to head to your profile.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Manage Posts.”
Action 3: Tap the circle to the left of each post that you want to delete/hide from your profile.
Important Note: You have three choices for eliminating web content from your account in Bulk: You can erase old posts that you directly shared, conceal posts that you or someone else shared, or eliminate the tags from posts that you have actually been identified in by various other customers. Nonetheless, you have to finish these activities one by one. If you intend to delete a great deal of material from your profile, you'll require to create "batches" of posts by only touching on posts for which you wish to take the very same action. That is, you can not erase any kind of posts you personally shared if you additionally include posts shared by others in the exact same "batch".
Additionally note, you can touch the "Filters" switch near the top-left edge of the screen to filter your sight to just see posts that you personally shared, only posts that you're marked in and so forth.
Tip 4: Once you have actually picked one or more posts, tap either "Next" in the top-right edge of the screen, or the three symbols in the bottom-left edge of the display to continue.
Tip 5: At the bottom of the display, faucet "Delete posts" "Hide from Timeline" or "Remove Tags" relying on what you want to do. Keep in mind: If you're trying to erase posts yet the "Delete posts" alternative remains in gray message, as opposed to black, it suggests you mistakenly touched an article that Facebook will not permit you to remove. Instances consist of notices that you've transformed your profile or cover image and posts that you may have shared from within a Facebook video game. You can only remove these posts from your timeline by tapping the "Hide from Timeline" choice.
Action 6: Faucet "Delete posts" "Hide" or "OK" on the verification window that appears. The home window that appears will certainly be identified by the alternative you tapped symphonious 5 over.
REMOVE FACEBOOK POSTS in Bulk FROM WEB BROWSER
You can choose to by hand remove posts individually from your Facebook timeline however allow's be real right here, that's not why you read this post. So to speed up things up as well as delete entire years from Facebook in one fell swoop, you'll require to download and install a browser extension for Chrome. Regrettably, there are no Safari expansions available for usage right now. These extensions can delete years of background promptly with a click of a button, so make certain to archive anything you wish to conserve before striking erase.
For this tutorial, we're mosting likely to concentrate on Social Book Post Manager as our bulk deletion extension of option. This will make the entire deletion process instead streamlined as well as most definitely far quicker for those who have years worth of posts to get rid of.
SOCIAL PUBLICATION post SUPERVISOR EXTENSION
Prior to you erase your posts, I will certainly restate the relevance of first developing a back-up of your Facebook data. With this tool, when the information is gone, it's genuinely gone. This information not only includes every one of your posts however also your images and video clips, messages as well as conversation conversations along with all details that you have actually provided in your profile's Regarding section.
In order to create a back-up:.
1. Head over to your General Account Settings screen.
2. While you have this display pulled up, there will certainly be a link labelled "Download a copy of your Facebook data" at the bottom.
3. Click on the Download a copy link and also follow the motivates. Facebook will start producing a backup of all your information that will certainly be readily available for download once complete. When the download prepares, Facebook will send out an email to your registered e-mail address alerting you of its completion and also accessibility.
As soon as you have your information backup:.
1. Install the Social Publication post Supervisor extension, head back to Facebook, as well as go to your Activity Log. The Task Log can be accessed by clicking on the down arrow to the right of the question mark symbol in the upper-right part of the Facebook navigating header. Open it as well as situate Activity Log from the drop-down menu.
2. The Activity Log link will take you to a web page that shows every one of your Facebook task (therefore the name). You will see all the good friends that you have actually added in addition to all the posts and also comments that you've both created and also suched as. In the Filter area on the left-hand side, choose the filter you want to delete from, in this case, click "posts".
3. Currently open up the Social Book post Manager expansion by clicking the icon at the top-right of your Chrome web browser.
4. When the extension is opened, you'll be presented with a checklist of filters that you can utilize to erase posts on Facebook.
The filters will certainly figure out which posts are to be eliminated and you can also filter them by particular years, months, and also those including particular strings. A "Prescan on Page" option is readily available to you if you wish to use it. This will create the extension to motivate you of which posts will certainly be gotten rid of before your confirmation. If you accept the picked posts for deletion, you can click to verify as well as watch those posts disappear. Nonetheless, there have actually been some reports that when using the "Prescan on Page" option with heavily populated task logs might cause problems.
5. As soon as every one of the posts you've selected for deletion have actually been selected, click the OK button to shut the alert, evaluate the activity log, and if pleased with the option, click the Confirm to delete switch located on top of the page.
If you're not pleased with the currently selected posts targeted for elimination, you can revitalize the page (I prefer tapping F5 myself) and also see the task log repopulated as it was formerly.