Remember that time you did a Facebook search of your companion's ex lover? As well as before that, when you had a significant crush on your sweetie, you 'd inspect his or her profile page a little frequently. Oh, and remember that time when you had excessive red wine and looked up The One That Fled? Facebook does - Delete Facebook Search.
Whenever you look for something on Facebook, your search terms obtain stored in your Activity Log. Here's just how to just how to remove facebook search history or see it.
The Activity Log is just readable by you, but if you want to remove any of your old searches for whatever factor-- or even if you simply wish to view them (to locate something you neglected)-- it's really simple to locate!
Delete Facebook Search
How to erase facebook search history:
1. Most likely to your profile:
2. Click the "Activity log" option at the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Your Activity log is a list of your posts and all Facebook Activity, including your search history.
4. Next off, click the "More" choice on the left-hand menu, under "Photos","Likes" and "Comments".
5. Scroll down the increased list up until you see "Search".
6. You can now view your Facebook search history, in day order. To do away with it, simply click "Clear Searches.".
7. Your Facebook search history is currently a clean slate!
Exactly how do I remove a search from my Activity log?
Your Activity log includes a listing of the important things you look for on Facebook. Remember, no one else can see your Activity log.
To remove a search:.
1. Open your Activity Log, click More, and afterwards pick Search history from the left column.
2. Click beside the search entrance you want to eliminate.
3. Click Delete.
4. Click Remove Search to verify your choice.